$1695 Member - $1895 Non Member
Everything you need to complete the cremation process and arrange for a memorial service that helps to celebrate the life that was lived.
This package includes: services of licensed professional and staff, transfer from place of death (35 mile radius), use of refrigeration (24 hr period), filing necessary paperwork, cremation fee, basic cardboard cremation container, temporary container for cremated remains, coordination with your church for the memorial service, delivery of cremated remains to place of service (35 mile radius), use of equipment and staff for memorial service, memorial print package.
All packages include:
- Professional Services - Services of licensed professional staff
- Transfer of Decedent - transfer from place of death (35 mile radius)
- Refrigeration - use of refrigeration (24 hr period)
- Cremation Fee
- Basic Cardboard Container - Alternative container for cremation process $95 value (sales tax not included)
- Temporary Container - Temporary container for cremated remains $30 value (sales tax not included)
(Each of these packages includes an alternative container for the cremation process and a temporary container for the cremated remains. The packages do not include Medical Examiner Fees, certified copies of the death certificate or applicable sales tax)
Select a planning situation to begin arranging online: